Ages 3 to 5 | ? Reception
At the lower end of the school, sildenafil teaching is broken up into three distinct characteristics of effective learning.
- Playing and exploring
- Active Learning
- Creating and Thinking Critically
Within these characteristics, visit this there are other, mind interrelated areas of learning and development designed to further a child’s understanding and self-confidence within the learning environment, and prepare them for the specific areas of learning that will encounter as they progress through the school.
The prime areas of learning and development are as follows:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development, encompassing;
- Relationships, feelings and behaviour and self confidence
- Physical development, focussing on;
- Moving and handling, health and self-care
- Communication and Language;
- Listening, speaking and understanding
The more specific areas of learning and development, which provide an underlying framework that will accompanies each child throughout their education, are:
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design